- “The Center for Health Design advances best practices and empowers healthcare leaders with quality research that demonstrates the value of design to improve health outcomes, patient experience of care, and provider/staff satisfaction and performance.”
- Diagrams, articles, research, guidelines, images, etc; a rounded database to learn more about the advancement of healthcare design. Research, education, and advocacy.
- Design criteria for various healthcare divisions, including VA Hospital Regulations. Contains various PDF’s and documentation to describe guidelines and standards for healthcare design.
- “The AAH mission is to improve both the quality of healthcare design and the design of healthy communities by developing, documenting, and disseminating knowledge; educating design practitioners and other related constituencies; advancing the practice of architecture; and affiliating and advocating with others that share these priorities.”
- An AIA knowledge community with webinars, summits, blogs, discussions, and library resources.
- “ASHE, a professional membership group of the American Hospital Association, is a trusted industry resource that provides education, regulatory guidance, networking, advocacy representation, and professional development for our members.”
- Spreadsheets, videos, codes and standards, tools, pdf’s
- “Guidance for the planning, design, and construction of hospitals, outpatient facilities, and residential health, care, and support facilities.”
- “Resources that support the development of safe, effective health and residential care built environments.”
- Guidelines, research, white papers, reports, checklists, recommendations access to solutions.
- “The premier source of insight, information, and inspiration for planning, designing, and constructing new or renovated healthcare facilities.”
- “Our goal is to help our audience navigate the current healthcare landscape and manage the evolving expectations surrounding design/architecture/construction in order to build environments that improve patient outcomes and satisfaction while also embodying high design standards.”
- “A publication of the American Hospital Association, is the most trusted and credible publication in its field. HFM provides the most comprehensive coverage of the unique challenges facing the health facility design, construction and operations communities.”
- Updates on industry changes
- Updates on medical design standards and projects
- Events and webinars to support this content
- Projects industry and people news
- “The mission of the Healthcare Facilities Symposium & Expo is to create a multi-disciplinary environment that inspires you to evoke change and the advancement of a better delivery of healthcare through the physical space. Competitors, clients, and colleagues come together as friends to collaborate, share research, hear fresh perspectives and participate in the ever changing conversation of your industry.”
- Event updates and scheduling
“our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.”
- Imaging, diagnostics, therapies, services
- “STERIS is a leading provider of infection prevention and other procedural products and services. The company is focused primarily on healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical device Customers.”
- “STERIS's mission is to help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.”
- “Inspiring designs to help people do great things”
- Furniture and space solutions for any industry, healthcare options to promote wellness and efficiency
- Research database and product options
- “Steelcase leads the way in creating great experiences by offering a range of architecture, furniture and technology products and services designed to help people reach their full potential.”
- “Steelcase Health works with leading healthcare organizations to create safe, efficient spaces that deliver greater connection, empathy and wellbeing for everyone involved.”
- Research, products, resources
- “Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.”
- “With leading research, design and innovation capabilities, we partner with our customers to transform the delivery of healthcare.”
- Sustainable product designs and care practices, ethical standards and hear from customers.
- “Since 1968, the people of ECRI Institute have made it our mission to protect patients from unsafe and ineffective medical technologies and practices. “
- Recommendations on patient safety from research and feedback
- “Build the perfect interior space for what you need now –– and whatever the future brings. Designed to respond to your needs for any place, from healthcare to school or office to home life. This is digital construction at its best.”
- “PubMed Central® (PMC) is a free archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the U.S. National Institutes of Health's National Library of Medicine (NIH/NLM).”
- “As an archive, PMC is designed to provide permanent access to all of its content, even as technology evolves and current digital literature formats potentially become obsolete. NLM believes that the best way to ensure the accessibility and viability of digital material over time is through consistent and active use of the archive. For this reason, free access to all of its journal literature is a core principle of PMC.”
- The AIHW develops, collects, analyses and reports information on a broad range of health and welfare issues in Australia. We release more than 180 print, web and data products every year that draw on national major health and welfare data collections, including our own.
- We are committed to making the information and statistics we produce widely accessible. In addition to print-ready (PDF) and online (HTML) reports and detailed data tables, we also produce infographics across many of our more than 30 topic areas.
- Consumer product safety, environmental and workplace health, health care system, healthy living, drugs and related products, food and nutrition, health concerns, health science and research